St. C Condominiums: “The Best View on St. Croix”
The St. C condominium community features 132 units with stunning views of the Caribbean Sea, Buck Island and Christiansted. Perched on the slope of Frenchman’s Hill in Estate St John at the west end of Pelican Cove, the gated complex is conveniently located only minutes from Christiansted, mid-island services, the north shore beaches, and the airport.
St. C is the largest condominium complex on St. Croix and has a rich and storied past. Built between 1969 and 1974 during the island’s “condo boom,” St. C—and the neighboring St. Croix by the Sea Hotel—were a center of St. Croix life for visitors and locals alike. While the hotel is no longer (the victim of multiple hurricanes), St. C has stood the test of time and continues to be home to a diverse community comprising people from all walks of life and from all over the world.
If you’re interested in buying your “slice of paradise,” are looking for a unit to rent on a long-term basis, or need a place to stay on your next Caribbean vacation, come to the community with the best view on St. Croix.
- Gallery Overhang Restoration
- Laundry Room Upgrade
- New Guard House Construction is Complete
- St. C Webcam is Live!
- St. C Completes Water Plant Project
- Phase Two of St. C Renovation Wrapping Up
- Units are for sale and for rent; contact your local St. Croix realtor for more information. Smaller apartments managed by St. C also are for rent on a short- or long-term basis. For information on the St C apartments, contact the St. C office.